Samyang, who doesn’t know this South Korean-made noodle. Samyang is one of the hottest noodle hits today. Besides Samyang, there are several other types of spicy instant noodles that you must try, here is the list :
1. Habanero Ramyun – South Korea
This noodle is the hottest noodle of all the noodles in South Korea. The spiciness is chosen based on a scale. Dare to try?
2. Paldo Bulnak Bokkummyun Spicy Fried Octopus Ramyun – South Korea
This octopus-based instant noodle is certainly something new and strange. However, if you are a fan of spicy noodles, this is a must try. The chewiness of the noodles and the seasonings will certainly make you feel a spicy taste that has never been felt before.
3. Samyang Buldak Bokkeummyeon – South Korea
The spicy fried chicken ramen served without sauce has a great spiciness and a taste that will arouse appetites for those who like spicy.
4. Paldo Teumsae Ramyun – South Korea
This Ramyun from South Korea really provides an unbelievable level of spiciness, Teumsae has several branch restaurants in South Korea that offer some spicy food.
5. Ching’s Secret Hot Garlic Instant Noodles – India
You can find these Indian noodles at local Indian shops. These noodles have a broth flavor as well as salty, spicy and garlic-flavored noodles. When eaten continuously, it will taste even more spicy.
6. MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodle – Malaysia
This noodle has a thick sauce and will make your tongue burn, plus the garlic makes this noodle delicious.
7. Emart Dare You! Habanero Jjamppong – South Korea
The spicy taste along with the seafood sauce makes this noodle one worth trying. The spiciness has a level of up to 1,960 SHU (scovilee Heat Units) like habanero.
8. JML Emperor Instant Noodles Spicy Chicken – China
This noodle originating from China is full of spicy spices. With the sauce that is spicy enough to make you want to add more.
9. Wugudaochang Sichuan Pepper & Chicken Flavor – China
This noodle has a distinctive spicy Sichuan flavor, but sipping it will smell minty. With the addition of cashew nuts and garnish with pepper, these noodles are appetizing.
10. Nongshim Jinjja Jinjja – South Korea
This noodle in South Korea has a spicy sauce mixed with pork chunks, beans and black sesame that makes you feel sick.